Monday, August 24, 2009

.....!!!!omg..it's just too difficult to goreng!!!.....

...................... heyyy all.....................
let me just start today's blog like dis...im a bachelor student in english and currently in my semester 3..at first i thought that learning english much more easier than other language and it turn out to be not so.......EASY~ well, brieft enough, i told myself that whatever my decision is, english is still MY PASSION! i dont care and i still wanna learn, but something make me feel bad throughout my leraning progress is.....KEMALAS-MALASAN i yang tak dapat di bendung! seriously, maybe coz i've got other priority and i wasnt paying much attention when im in the class...most of the time, yea! :( so, to get back to the story, i felt much more useless when i knew and discovered myself that i can carry out the duty when learning FRENCH! i ended up failing and had most of the time bluffing about my essays and i dont care much when it comes to the time that i need to improve myself..that's baDDDD!!! sumpah terok okay...but then, i need help! i need a turbo boost sumthing2 to boost up my interest in learning french! and i admit,because of french...my marks gone down the drain and i wasted my time learning third language without knowing the purpose of learning it..
today: 24 august 09,
here again in the french class, writing and listening but sepatah haram pon tak lekat kat kepala otak. it is seriously susah! jus got back my test paper and it is typically TRASH! entahla...i've learned from mistake and now kena lah belajar part time french ngan baby and also ika.. :P
dear god! please help me...mid term french 14/9 kot!!!! pleaseeeeee~

No comments: