Friday, August 28, 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Usuall Satu-r-a day...

went to BELANGA the Garden,bukak pose with hubby, all i can say ...it is okay~


after a tiring day, a little bit here and there; all sort of argumentation and reasoning..i personal thinks its me the matters last nite..ntahla, typical human being kan..tipu lah if tade masalah...


another chapter; TODAY!

wake up a bit late, didn't bother to wash up pon...maybe because i didn't want 'his' absent to just go away like that. and for the first time i went to bed yesterday, i didn't dream much..or should i say no dreams at all? but its okay, knowing that he'll being snuggling up in his bed today after his duty as a student, i thought myself not to bother him for quite few days...let us be chill with ourselves..its just to bothering to see him upset and myself unhappy with whatever we've been doing~ :)

so, i move on... switched on my favourite lappy..set him open for minutes and later starts to type here and there..for once i thought that i wont be long infront of him, but i could not help myself writing something just to feel comfy..(ade ke such word? my aunt slalu marah..dunnoe the words tp nak sebut.. hahha) and later i need to finish my journal thingy and move on to other priorities.. :)


LUNCH~ (it is a fasting month,so tak makan la hey)

still working on the journals...tough job eventually..and never imagine myself will be doing this..haha :) whatever thought that im thinking rite now, sumpah i pikir yang it is good for my own practise and its actually preparing myself to the real working task... :)


NEARLY DONE....

ITs not actually done, but im just gonna stop here...



  • telling myself to be sabar...to achieve something must work for it!

  • and after all, been missing my other half ADDLYZAN ABD MANAP~


  • tomorrow nak g dating ngan mek tie and aimi munchet! so lEsBo okay? :)

No comments: