Monday, August 17, 2009

~~~~~!!! tolongla 01***** !!!~~~~~


i dah lame tak 'feddap' mcm ni..


if u rase u worth to just bother and harrass me everytime u call me, pls stop! kau dah lame takde dlm hidup aku.


to be honest, im havin and enjoying my good life rite now, i dont need u to tell me how much u need me and how much u miss the time that we used to spend together. im so sorry that now ur no longer together with ur beloved diya! and im not tryin to be bitch either, coz im so takde kuase nak layan u..pls recall, how u made me collapsed infront of my frens and how i shed my tears for u like days! i cant even eat properly when u just walk away from my life! and i like the old people punye saying..

" kalo dah ludah takkan kau nak jilat balik?"

and..

"a wise gurl kisses but does not love, listen but does not believes and leaves before she is left."

i am once left by u, and i neva want to come back. but u kept promising and until one fine day i tell myself not to be stupid and get over u!


so, bloody 01**** get ur hell out of my life and go find ur own!

p/s: kpd yg tau, kamu semua bermakna besar pada saya! tQ~

<3


u are once my favret vintage car, bak kate bby! but im so sorry now ur USELESS!



2 comments:

aiMo0o said...

mak aihh, marah nye kupai saye nie... kalu saya dpt laki tue, saya nak ketuk kpale die laju2... hehehe

~feefEE~ said...

mmg mrh pon munchet!
sumpah i mrh...skg bru nk thegeh2 carik i..
ntah pape tah..ngadu kt i yg he's been lonely coz diya left her and went off wif sum1 else...and i was like.."duhhhh!"
;) btw, sorry cant meet u smlm....

xoxo!